Free Healthcare… For Zelensky
Yes, we are financing Ukraine’s entire government, not just their health care.With the amount of money we’re spending on Ukraine, every middle class American citizen could have free health insurance.Think about that.
Our state department says:
Ukraine is a key regional strategic partner that has undertaken significant efforts to modernize its military and increase its interoperability with NATO.
That’s funny, Ukraine is not a member of NATO. They’re not even an official ally of the United States. The only thing they are is a business partner with Joe and Hunter Biden, who have profited millions off of Ukraine’s mining companies.
Joe Biden is using our tax dollars as his piggyback to continue grifting from a country he’s been laundering money through for the last 10 years.
America is so messed up. The American sheeple don’t even care what’s happening anymore. I can hear them saying “hit me again, please.”
The State Department also said:
Since January 2021, the United States has invested more than $33.2 billion in security assistance to demonstrate our enduring and steadfast commitment to Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Did you notice the date? That was over a year before the war began!
That’s not counting the $110 billion dollars we have spent over the last year fighting Russia.
And check out that word “invested.” A snowball has a better chance of not melting in hell then we do of getting our money back from Ukraine.
Another thing, why are we paying to defend their “sovereignty and territorial integrity” while our southern border is wide open?! At this point, at least 7% of our population came here illegally. That’s 20 million people, millions of whom are collecting free food stamps, free health care, welfare and so on. Five percent of the entire population of Mexico is in America now.
I copied the data off of the State department’s website of what we are providing to Ukraine. The list is massive!
Remember, CBS admitted 70% of all of the money and weapons going to Ukraine vanishes into the black hole of corruption.
Of course they got in trouble by Joe Biden and the Democrats and they were forced to delete it, but not before many people copied the data from their website. Click the link above to read it yourself.
Imagine all these weapons and tens of BILLIONS of dollars in the hands of international criminals.
- Over 1,600 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
- Over 8,500 Javelin anti-armor systems;
- Over 58,000 other anti-armor systems and munitions;
- 160 155mm Howitzers and over 1,500,000 155mm artillery rounds;
- Over 6,000 precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds;
- Over 12,000 155mm rounds of Remote Anti-Armor Mine (RAAM) Systems;
- 100,000 rounds of 125mm tank ammunition;
- 45,000 152mm artillery rounds;
- 20,000 122mm artillery rounds;
- 50,000 122mm GRAD rockets;
- 72 105mm Howitzers and over 400,000 105mm artillery rounds;
- Over 300 Tactical Vehicles to tow weapons;
- 36 Tactical Vehicles to recover equipment;
- 30 ammunition support vehicles;
- Eight Armored Vehicle Launched Bridges;
- 38 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems and ammunition;
- 30 120mm mortar systems;
- Ten 82mm mortar systems;
- 45 81mm mortar systems;
- 58 60mm mortar systems;
- Over 200,000 mortar rounds;
- Over 2,500 Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles;
- Over 1,500,000 rounds of 25mm ammunition;
- Precision-guided rockets;
- Ten Command Post vehicles;
- One Patriot air defense battery and munitions;
- Eight National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS) and munitions;
- Two HAWK air defense firing units and munitions;
- RIM-7 missiles for air defense;
- 12 Avenger air defense systems;
- Anti-aircraft guns and ammunition;
- Equipment to integrate Western air defense launchers, missiles, and radars with Ukraine’s air defense systems;
- Equipment to sustain Ukraine’s existing air defense capabilities;
- High-speed Anti-radiation missiles (HARMs);
- Precision aerial munitions;
- 4,000 Zuni aircraft rockets;
- 20 Mi-17 helicopters;
- 31 Abrams tanks;
- 120mm ammunition;
- 45 T-72B tanks;
- 109 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles;
- Four Bradley Fire Support Team vehicles;
- Over 2,000 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs);
- Over 100 light tactical vehicles;
- 44 trucks and 88 trailers to transport heavy equipment;
- 20 heavy fuel tankers;
- 90 Stryker Armored Personnel Carriers;
- 300 M113 Armored Personnel Carriers;
- 250 M1117 Armored Security Vehicles;
- Over 500 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles (MRAPs);
- Six armored utility trucks;
- Mine clearing equipment;
- Over 30,000 grenade launchers and small arms;
- Over 150,000,000 rounds of small arms ammunition;
- Over 100,000 sets of body armor and helmets;
- Switchblade Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS);
- Phoenix Ghost UAS;
- CyberLux K8 UAS;
- Altius-600 UAS;
- Jump-20 UAS;
- Puma UAS;
- Scan Eagle UAS;
- Two radars for UAS;
- Laser-guided rocket systems and munitions;
- Unmanned Coastal Defense Vessels;
- Over 70 counter-artillery and counter-mortar radars;
- 20 multi-mission radars;
- Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems and equipment;
- Counter air defense capability;
- 18 air surveillance radars;
- Two Harpoon coastal defense systems;
- 62 coastal and riverine patrol boats;
- M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel munitions;
- C-4 explosives, demolition munitions, and demolition equipment for obstacle clearing;
- Obstacle emplacement equipment;
- Tactical secure communications systems and support equipment;
- Four satellite communications antennas;
- SATCOM terminals and services;
- Thousands of night vision devices, surveillance systems, thermal imagery systems, optics, and laser rangefinders;
- Commercial satellite imagery services;
- Explosive ordnance disposal equipment and protective gear;
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear protective equipment;
- 100 armored medical treatment vehicles;
- Medical supplies to include first aid kits, bandages, monitors, and other equipment;
- Electronic jamming equipment;
- Field equipment, cold weather gear, generators, and spare parts;
- Funding for training, maintenance, and sustainment.
Click here to read the absurd State Department warmongering statement on Ukraine.