Revenge, Revenge, REVENGE!
I posted this long rant on Facebook right after the Ramos nut job shut up a bunch of children in a school. Looks like I’m not alone in my thoughts. Bill Maher is now saying the same thing, so I included his rant at the end of mine.
I’ve been saying this for years, and I’m just a little peon. Obviously, I’m not the only one seeing the violent, Hollywood indoctrination of revenge killings.
Why are we having all these Mass shootings?
In this case it’s appropriate to use Wikipedia’s definition of indoctrination. This online “resource” is responsible for brainwashing, I mean indoctrinating, err… educating so many people in the world.
“Indoctrination is the process of inculcating a person with ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or professional methodologies.
Humans are a social animal species inescapably shaped by cultural context, and thus some degree of indoctrination is implicit in the parent–child relationship, and has an essential function in forming stable communities of shared values.
The precise boundary between education and indoctrination often lies in the eye of the beholder.”
Their definition primarily focuses on the parent-child relationship and on the school-child relationship. I’m going to focus on the Hollywood-child/adult relationship.
Hollywood absolutely believes it’s their job to educate humans, to “shape” our minds. They believe we aren’t intelligent enough to know right from wrong, therefore every sentence or action is nuanced to make sure we are thinking or doing what they want. Hollywood has many different agendas, which, I describe in more detail below, in almost every single movie and TV show there’s one common theme, REVENGE!
Let’s look at the latest mass shooting.
“Ramos was taunted by others for the clothes he wore and his family’s financial situation, and eventually was seen less in class.”
Ramos murdered 21 people In cold blood because people made him feel bad.
Yep, he sure got back at all those mean people, didn’t he! Come on Hollywood, get in here!
Pay attention. Hollywood produces violence and revenge. Too many people deny TV shows and movies can affect people in this way. That’s just uninformed ignorance.
Be sure to understand, I’m not referring to video games. Those are just games. Kids could go into shoot-em-up games their entire lives and not actually go out and shoot people.
When kids or adults watch shows that TEACH them personally, like themes about bullying or defending their honor, that’s a completely different story.
When I was a kid, I got bullied plenty, yet I didn’t pick up a gun and shoot a bunch of people. Even though revenge has been a theme in Hollywood since films started being made, I don’t believe the level of indoctrination was as intense as it is now.
It’s likely people today feel like they’re being given permission by Hollywood to act out on their violent thoughts.
I’ve been railing against revenge shows for many years. Every time a person sees that theme, someone getting back at the “evil” person who’s committed some personal infraction, they try to make you feel good, that this bad person is getting what they deserve.
Hollywood tries to instill a feeling of satisfaction, that justice was served.
How does this compare to Jesus Christ? Jesus teaches us to turn the other cheek.
Boring. Not going to sell many movies that way.
For one, Democrats don’t believe in Jesus Christ. Obviously not ALL Democrats! Don’t be silly. Political Democrats do everything that’s antithetical to being a Christian, like supporting abortion. Hollywood Democrats definitely don’t believe in Jesus.
Hollywood Democrats believe they have a mandate. Because nobody is stopping them from doing what they do, they use their media to brainwash and indoctrinate people of the world.
According to Hollywood:
– hatred and anger are good
– abortion is good
– harming people who have done wrong to the environment or minorities is good
– criminals have reasons for committing crimes and killing people
– magic is real
– mothers are hard-working, intelligent and in control while fathers are simps. In one show, to distract her husband, the wife hands her husband an album saying “still upset about Duncan, here, clean your records, it always cheers you up.” The father says “I love dust in the wind, I hate dust in the Kansas albums.” The mother replies condescendingly “there’s the simple man I married.” Later in the show the father makes insecure comments to the son. After he leaves, the mother says to the son “oh, your father means well, he’s just emotional, probably just because he has one testicle.” That about sums it up, TV show dads have no courage.
– Jesus is weak, Satan is powerful
– black men are strong and cool, white men are weak, insecure geeks
– women are strong while men, especially white men, are weak and pitiful
– any race other than white is good, white people are bad
– soldiers are violent, filled with PTSD and ready to murder anyone
– the Catholic Church is filled with pedophiles preying on our children
– police officers are racist, corrupt and unstable
– people who believe in God are weak
– you’re worthless unless you go to college
– people who don’t go to college are knuckle dragging, mouth breathers who live in shacks and speak with the southern accent, even if they live in Maine
– Southerners are hicks who are all starring in the next episode of Deliverance
– City people are intelligent, college educated and know better than anyone else
– our American Military is constantly trying to stage a coup and overthrow a democrat-controlled government
– because of climate change, the world’s temperatures have risen by 10°, the oceans are rising 100 ft a year and all the forests are burning down. Yet Democrats still buy beach property and country cabins in the woods
– poor people are oppressed by rich, white capitalists
According to Hollywood:
– our justice system throws more innocent than guilty people in jail. Yet as we know, 70% of crimes are from recidivism, people who have already committed crimes, committing them again
– orphans are pitiful, insecure people because they don’t know who their real parents are
– foster children are cool rebels or losers
– foster parents are mean or overbearing
– racist, Republican, capitalist pigs get away with egregious crimes, stepping on poor minorities to achieve success
– Democrat politicians good, Republican politicians bad
– demons are good
– homosexuality, transsexuals, B&D, all good. Straight people are angry and
– white people are stupid racists
– minorities are eclectic, not racist, compassionate and intelligent
– speech is violence, freedom of speech is racist
According to Hollywood:
– Christian morals and values are for losers
– hatred and violence are normal
– you’re more powerful if you’re mean
– happy families don’t exist
– most “family” shows are about:
> couples who are split up, with children, and the couples are still angry with each other
> couples with children where one of the parents have died
> the father is frequently uncaring, violent and abusive
On with the show…
REVENGE, REVENGE, REVENGE!
The two Columbine shooters “submitted creative writing essays that highlighted their bloodlust and aggression. A teacher commented on one such essay of Klebold’s by saying:”
This is the number one theme. According to hollywood, nothing feels better than getting back at the person who did you wrong or the people you hate!
Are we really supposed to be surprised with what would seem to be indiscriminate killings are increasing?
With every new mass shooting Democrats push forward to the microphone yelling GUN CONTROL! According to them, people don’t kill people, guns do. Therefore we have to get rid of guns.
Democrats push for more and more gun control legislation yet every time, the person who has done the mass shooting has “qualified” for the gun.
Hollywood Democrats are like people who intentionally start fires and then put them out, pretending they are heroes. Now, they’ve created a world of people seeking revenge, and when a gun is used for that revenge, the Democrat politician immediately jumps up to the microphone as our savior, demanding an end to the Second Amendment.
It’s the same thing with abortion. Democrats hand out free condoms to our children in schools without us having any say in this situation. On Planned Parenthood’s website they acknowledge 10 to 20% of those condoms result in babies. After countless girls accidentally get pregnant, Planned Parenthood offers them one choice, to murder their child.
Let me give you another example of that. Let’s say I sell pens. Well, actually, I give pens away for free. People from the offices are lining up! The next day they come back to me and say “Hey! What’s up with this, your pen leaked in my pocket!”
I simply tell them, that’s okay, I run a dry cleaning business. I will take care of that messy problem for you for $500, cash only please.
Doesn’t anyone find it odd how mass shooters usually have many identifying markers that could have easily exposed the person’s violent tendencies? The guy before Ramos who shot a bunch of people murdered his cat and did horrible things, yet let’s give him a gun. Why not?
“Yours is a unique approach and your writing works in a gruesome way — good details and mood setting.”
Instead of reporting these children to the guidance counselor and then having this passed on to police, they get compliments and a pat on the back.
REVENGE, REVENGE, REVENGE
Mahar said, “When liberals scream, do something after a mass shooting. Why aren’t we also dealing with the fact that the average American kid sees 200,000 acts of violence on screens before the age of 18? And that according to the FBI, one of the warning signs of a potential school shooter is a fascination with violence-filled entertainment. It’s funny, Hollywood is the wokest place on earth, and in every other area of social responsibility, they have intimacy coordinators to assist with sex scenes, they hire sensitivity readers to edit scripts, Disney stood up to the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law. Another studio spent $10 million to digitally edit Kevin Spacey from a movie. But when it comes to the unbridled romanticization of gun violence, crickets. Weird. the only thing we don’t call a trigger is the one that actually has a trigger.”
He continued, “It’s not just the idea presented over and over again that guns are the best solutions to life’s problems. It is why the hero is using a gun. They call them action movies. They should call them revenge movies because that is the plot of every one of them. There is a sick similarity to the revenge fantasy Hollywood turns out and those of school shooters.”
Maher added, “Like every school shooter, our movie heroes are grievance collectors, and when it comes to action movies, there’s one story — he was a nice guy, but they pushed him too far, and now it’s on.”
Over the years, Bill Maher has been and continues to be a Democrat nutjob on so many issues, yet he is starting to wake up and realize Democrats are the reason for many of our problems in America.
As long as violent, angry, anti-Christian, pro-Satan, pro-abortion, anti-family Hollywood Democrats are indoctrinating our children and the people of the world, we’re just going to see more killings, more violence and more anger.
In the comment section of Bill’s video of someone said “there were plenty of violent movies in the ’70s and ’80s that we didn’t see a mass shootings back then.”
When you plant a seed does it grow the next day?
No, it takes days or weeks to see the results.
It’s the same thing with revenge movies, you might not see an immediate result.
Eventually, the seed will germinate.
Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.