The #1 question to ask Hillary Clinton
I realize there are many, many questions that could be asked of Hillary in the presidential debates, but there really is only one which will make her look like a total fool.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I would normally connect this to abortion. that’s not where I’m going with this, though I think it is a strong enough argument. if I were to suggest using abortion in the presidential debates, I would suggest the Republican candidate bring pictures of aborted fetuses, and while describing what an abortion is, he should show the pictures.
The problem is, the American people have been lied to about abortion for so many years, the average American citizen still believes a living baby in the womb, with hands, feet and eyeballs, is just a “clump of cells.”
Where do we go from here?
I can’t believe Hillary actually made it this far in the first place. It’s even harder to believe that she might actually be in a presidential debate. This woman has been a part of more lies, deception and crimes against America than a thief who’s accidentally been given a weekend pass from jail.
These are from
– Chinagate – The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers.
– Travelgate Scandal – Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill’s was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas.
– Whitewater Scandal – Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas. Accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and others soon surfaced, regarding improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits. Clinton’s friends and majority owners, James and Susan McDougal were jailed for fraud, Clinton’s successor, Governor Jim Tucker, was jailed for fraud along with municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh who worked with James McDougal. The Clintons walked away unscathed, having apparently done nothing wrong.
– Vince Foster Jr. Mystery – Questions cloud the suicide of Vince Foster
– Filegate Scandal – Craig Livingstone, director of the White House’s Office of Personnel Security “improperly” accessed FBI files on several hundred individuals. Mrs. Clinton called it a, “completely honest bureaucratic snafu.”
– Cattle-Futures Miracle – Hillary’s first commodity trade was in cattle futures where she ordered 10 futures contracts which normally cost $12,000 dollars with only $1,000 dollars in her account. This turned into $6,300 dollars by the next morning and after 10 months totaled $100,000, with trading help from James B. Blair.
– Drug Dealer Donor Scandal – Convicted drug trafficker Jorge Cabrera apparently made such a big donation to the Clinton’s campaign that he was invited to the White house without Secret Service present
– Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal – Norman Yung Yuen Hsu was a convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor. He contributed an undisclosed amount to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign.
– Benghazi? Watch “Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi” on YouTube http://ow.ly/3y4Kfk
Then, there is the Clinton foundation, where Bill & Hillary used the State Department and any other connection with the federal government as their own piggy bank, to trade anything America has for donations to their foundation.
If That list of Bill and Hillary’s “alleged” crimes aren’t enough for you, you could always go to the Clinton crime library.
All of those things are bad enough, but, the number one item isn’t difficult to prove. Hillary Clinton and her husband are petty thieves of United States government property.
A year before they left the White House, Bill and Hillary started to ship White House furniture to their home, illegally. The Clinton’s stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of American taxpayer property. At least that’s all we could catch them with. Who knows, they probably stole millions of dollars more, over the eight years Bill and Hillary were in power.
The Clinton’s claimed items they stole were “personal gifts received by the Clinton’s prior to President Clinton assuming office.”
“However, government records show that the gifts that concerned Walters did not arrive at the White House until after the Clinton’s moved in.”
So, Bill and Hillary lied. Shocking. Nobody’s surprised.
After they were busted,
the Clintons returned the four items to the White House, along with other furnishings, after questions were raised about whether they actually belonged to the Clintons. All the furnishings had been designated official White House property by the Park Service in 1993.
I don’t get it. If Joe Average Citizen steals a candy bar, we can go to jail, yet Bill and Hillary Clinton can steal expensive White House furniture and just say “Oops, my bad.”
The article continues:
GOP lawmakers and others criticized Hillary Rodham Clinton in particular for accepting many presents just before she joined the Senate and became covered by strict ethics rules that prohibit accepting gifts worth more than $50.
“Strict ethics rules?” You mean those same strict ethics rules that allowed the Clinton foundation to receive millions of dollars from nations that Hillary was favoring while a member of the Senate end as Secretary of State?
Countless representatives in government have called the Clinton’s, at the very least, criminals, for all of the money they’ve embezzled out of our government, & out of our taxpayer wallets!
Unfortunately, Republicans rarely have a spine when it comes to demanding proper action against Democrats when they commit crimes. When the Clinton’s were busted stealing furniture from the White House, they should have been promptly arrested! I could care less if Bill Clinton was president of United States, he and his wife are thieves!
So, this is what I believe should be the number one issue, if, for some bizarre reason, Hillary actually makes it to the presidential debates.
This is how it should go:
“Mrs. Clinton, is it true you and your husband stole furniture from the White House before he left office?”
This is where she will answer with some convincing lie.
The Republican would then challenge her with:
“You claimed the items were gifts before he went to the White House, yet government records prove those items were part of the White House before your arrival. What do you have to say about that?”
Here she would babble on with more lies.
“To continue, Mrs. Clinton, is it true you returned the items in question, along with over $100,000 in other property which representatives of government said were improper “gifts?”
Of course she would lie convincingly again.
The coup de grace should be:
“Mrs. Clinton, if any American citizen did what you and your husband did, they would most certainly go to jail. Why do you think you deserve to hold the honorable office of the President of United States after committing these crimes?
Then, the Republican candidate who is debating should say:
“The Democrat Party obviously doesn’t believe in honor by allowing Hillary Clinton to be standing here in this debate today. The Democrat media, has covered up so many ‘alleged’ crimes of Hillary and Bill Clinton, they should never be trusted again.
At this point, we should bring this debate to a close. The American people should think about what they have heard tonight, and then decide whether or not they believe Hillary Clinton deserves to run for the office of president of the United States.”
United We Stand ~ Divided They Die
Cherish Life Ministries
Empowering Christians to Effectively Communicate Life Issues